Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Julianne & Chris's E-session: Borderland State Park

I know that I haven't posted anything in a while.
The last few months it's been non stop weddings, engagement sessions, portraits and then doing make up events while adding final touches to my new web site and new albums. I love being busy but I've been really wanting to share some of these events on here. I will post a couple of recent events after this one...

Julianne and Chris wanted to take their engagement photos at Borderland State Park- which is now one of my favorite places to go. They had originally wanted to have their ceremony at the park by the water but decided to have it at the Bittersweet Farm in Westport, RI - which is very exciting! We spent about 4 hours walking through the park and it seemed like ever where you turned was another photo op.

Here are some of my favorite photos from this shoot.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home