Monday, March 14, 2011

Neiman Marcus Photo Shoot - Boston, MA.

Last week I was at Neiman Marcus in Boston doing head shots for the makeup line - Laura Mercier for a two day event. Most of you that are familiar with me know that I also work as a make up artist for Laura Mercier (the best makeup line ever) when I'm not scheduled for a photography related event.

Some of the best make up artists in the Boston area were at the event:
Louise Martino - owner of Face's Boston, Georgia Ryan and Mia Balas.

Hairstyling by: Jackie Angelos and Arian Azevedo from Makeovers Salon in Easton, Ma.

They all did such a fantastic job!

I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which photos to post because I really love all of them! Here are just a few beautiful shots.

If you want to look as gorgeous as these girls - stop by the Laura Mercier counter and they'll make you look and feel really pretty! :)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment